These delightful almond flour cookies were so light and perfectly sweet. Gluten-free and easily made vegan if desired! Cookies have been bringing me joy since childhood, and this particular cookie was smiling chocolate chips back at me 🙂 What a fun surprise!!
- 1/2 cup ghee (can also use butter or vegan butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg replacers (I used Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer, if you are able, use whole eggs)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 heaping cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup walnut halves and pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet w/parchment paper.
- Melt ghee and coconut oil. Place in a mixing bowl with brown sugar and whisk until combined (use a stand mixer if you have one!). Add vanilla and egg replacer, mix until incorporated.
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Add 1 cup of almond flour at a time, stir until all is incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts with a spoon.
- Form dough into tablespoon rounds and place onto a lined cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. Baking for 13 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Enjoy!!